The Hidden Wars
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.

3 participantes

I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.  Empty I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.

Mensaje por Kaboomie Fickzó Miér Mayo 23, 2012 1:48 am

Kaboomie Fickzó
No llores porque se acabó. Sonríe porque sucedió.

Familia
Familiar
Damien Goodwill

Respeto
Respetado
Respetado
Damien Goodwill
Galate Andurien

Amigos
Amigo
Amigo
Damien Goodwill
Galate Andurien

Mejores Amigos
Mejor amigo
Mejor amigo
Damien Goodwill

Aliados
Aliado
Aliado
Damien Goodwill
Galate Andurien

Protegidos/Protectores
(borrar si no se es noble, guerrero o humano)
Protector;
Damien Goodwill

Protegido/Protector

Atracción
Atracción
Atracción

Pareja
Pareja
Desagrado
Desagrado
Desagrado

Rival
Rival
Rival

Enemigo
Enemigo
Enemigo

Odio
Odio
Odio

Ignorados
Ignorado
Ignorado
#
VIPs
VIP

Mi persona favorita :DD
Damien Goodwill

Guardian Angel.
Damien Goodwill

VIP

Última edición por Kaboomie Fickzó el Lun Jun 11, 2012 8:00 pm, editado 2 veces
Kaboomie Fickzó
Kaboomie Fickzó
Humano

Más información
Barra de Vida:
I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.  Barra150/50I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.  Barravacio  (50/50)
Habilidades: Soy flexible 1313
Armas: En privado te la enseño 1313

I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.  Empty Re: I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.

Mensaje por Damien Goodwill Miér Mayo 23, 2012 1:56 am

Me gustan mis lugares Boomie, te has ganado un tarro de nutella para hoy
Damien Goodwill
Damien Goodwill
Vampiro

Más información
Barra de Vida:
I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.  Barra150/50I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.  Barravacio  (50/50)
Habilidades: Lucha cuerpo a cuerpo Lv2, Arquería Lv1, Espadas de una mano Lv2
Armas: Una Tizona, Un Arco Desnudo

I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.  Empty Re: I'm the closest thing to god. I give up everything for fame, I am the lie that you adore, I feed the rich and fuck the poor.

Mensaje por Galate Andurien Jue Mayo 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Para no hay lugar pequeña Kaboo?
Galate Andurien
Galate Andurien
Vampiro

Más información
Barra de Vida:
Habilidades: Sombras. lvl 2 // Hielo. lvl 2
Armas: Armas de fuego. lvl 1

http://pergaminocontinta.blogspot.com

Mensaje por Kaboomie Fickzó Vie Jun 22, 2012 4:03 am

Ya te agregue (:

Off: después de mil xd
Kaboomie Fickzó
Kaboomie Fickzó
Humano

Más información
Barra de Vida:
Habilidades: Soy flexible 1313
Armas: En privado te la enseño 1313

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado